Those making confession of faith (five in front, three behind)
The two who were baptized
Victor's baptism
After the service, confession of faith and baptism certificates were handed out.
This is Andrew, one of the men who made confession of faith.
I have one somewhat random photo that I would like to include, as I don't think it will fit in any future blog posts. These are the editors and proofreaders of CERC's Christian Literature Ministry, which prints pamphlets, devotionals, etc.
Leh Wah, Melina, me, Christine
This is our last week in Singapore. Our children are spending as much time as possible with their friends before we leave! The three oldest kids are at youth camp for most of the week, and the two youngest are spending time with their very close friends Elijah and Jael. Jessica and Eric also spent a day with some of their friends last week.
Eric, Johann T., Given, Nathaniel, Jessica, Zi Hui
(I figure our kids have the best of both worlds--a waterpark last week and snow next week!)
Noah, Elijah, Jason, Megan, and Jael at the bird park
The Lee family with our kids
Megan volunteered in a show, and a bird took some money out of her hand.
Elijah and Megan
Elijah and Jason
Jael and Jason
Jael and Megan
I will have a couple more blog posts, Lord willing, but I don't know when I will be able to get to them. We are moving back to the U.S. on Monday. Please keep our family and CERC in your prayers in the coming weekend. As you can see from the above pictures, the farewells will not be easy on either side. But we are confident the Lord will continue to provide for all of us while we are apart.














No comments:
Post a Comment